Kris-R Ltd trades in all ferrous and non ferrous metals, also paper and plastics. We have license to collect and treat hazardous wastes, oils, tires, fluorescent light bulbs.
The company has a license to collect, store and dismantle ELVs. State-of-the-art technology is implemented in this process. It is comprised of the following steps:
1. Issuing a deregistration protocol
2. Removing the battery and other hazardous materials
3. Separating tires from wheels via a pneumatic machine
4. Drainage of all hazardous liquids, through a specialized machine.
5. Separating bumpers and glass
6. Dismantling catalytic converters and oil filters
7. Setting aside all reusable car parts, fit to sell on the secondary market.